Frequently Asked Questions
Kettle Corn Operations
- Why is the North Bend pilot system safer?
- What do you mean by “oven” design and why is it so important when popping kettle corn?
- Is the size/capacity of the kettle important?
- What are the advantages of a stainless steel kettle corn popping machine?
- Is the sifting bin necessary?
- Is it hard to pop kettle corn? How long before I can “pop like a pro”?
- How do I clean my equipment?
Kettle Corn Business
- Tell me more about NSF. What does it mean and is it necessary?
- What type of licenses and permits will I need?
- What about Health Codes?
- What will I need to purchase before my first show?
- What ingredients do I need and where can I find them?
- Where should I set up my kettle corn operation?
- How do I book shows? Any tips?
- Can I use my machine to make pork rinds or anything other than kettle corn?