Top Reasons to Buy North Bend Kettle Corn Equipment
- Our kettle corn popper and sifting bin are manufactured in the USA, 100% stainless steel, and completely NSF certified. The NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) is a quality assurance agency that approves equipment to be safe because it meets certain standards of design, operation, and materials of construction (read more about NSF here). Many health codes across the country require this certification on food equipment used to prepare food served to the public (read real health code examples here). This certification guarantees you’ll be able to use our equipment in any state, city or county across the US (and post-COVID, is more important than ever). We’re helping you stay ahead of the “inspectors with checklists” and guarantee you’ll be able to pass health inspections anywhere. Why take the chance of buying equipment that is not NSF certified? Buy smart.
- Our 100% stainless steel counters and professional canopies look professional, ensuring that your equipment can always maintain a “new” look and stand out amongst the competition. This level of quality and durability is unmatched in the industry, and all at a very reasonable price. You truly do get what you pay for.
- Our machine has a CSA and UL listed pilot system – complete with an advanced flow interrupter safety valve & thermocouple. Why a pilot system?
- Don’t rely on the misfires & breakable parts of spark ignition systems. We know because we used to use spark igniters…they’re cheap and work great for a while but simply aren’t built for the constant stress of kettle corn popping.
- Don’t risk being turned down by Fire Marshall inspections because your unit does not have a standing pilot with thermocouple. (Our county fair is the largest in OH: no spark ignition systems allowed.)
- The constant pilot flame over burner makes start-up and shut-down as easy as it gets.
For more about pilot systems, click here.
- Completely enclosed “oven” design. Keep the heat where you need it – cook your popcorn, not yourself! Using an open frame design or a 3-sided “wind-guard” design allows essential heat to escape. Open models also leave your burner more exposed, posing a safety hazard. In addition, they’ll become very uncomfortable to operate because of the intense heat that’s escaping. For more about our “oven” design, click here.
- Large kettle capacity. When you’ve got a line of hungry, paying customers, you need to be able to meet the demand!
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US and Canada! Our policy has always been “no hidden charges.” The prices you see listed are always your final price.
- Customer service – We’re a Christian, family owned company and believe in the golden rule of “doing to others as we would have them do to us.” We have been in business since 2002 and plan on staying in business for many years to come. Some of our competitors have been in and out of business, and have mis-treated customers and vendors out of product and service. Always check the Better Business Bureau’s rating of a company before you make a substantial purchase. Our consciences would not allow us to sleep knowing someone had paid for something they never received. We’ll do our best to answer your e-mails in hours, not days – and the same with phone calls. Ask as many questions as you like before and after purchasing equipment – our time is your time.
First I want to thank you for the fine equipment and exact standards. I have been using my auto stirrer between two machines and the holes on the new model matched exactly (I did not have to re-drill or make any modification). I can do the best business practices, work unlimited hours, and travel hundreds
We got busy planning (and then popping) for our first football game. 90+ degrees and we had an 85% increase over the same game last year…$8,500 in sales for a sales period of about 6 hours.
Last year was our first year in the Kettle Corn business. It was more successful than we could have ever imagined. We were busy every weekend from Memorial Day until the last week of October (less three weeks of much-needed vacation time). We made over $15,000 for the season with our biggest day being $1,875