Did you know there’s a web site dedicated entirely to popcorn? It’s brought to you by the Popcorn Board and contains interesting nutrition facts, recipes and more! www.Popcorn.org
Visit Velma’s Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn for a real kettle corn experience. Laughs are guaranteed – this site features a hilarious kettle corn video, kettle corn popper’s blog, and of course, you can order Velma’s Wicked Delicious Kettle Corn!
Top listings of popcorn products and resources – Top resources for buying & researching popcorn products and related accessories.
Kettle Corn Ingredients
- Our favorite popcorn is the Magic Mushroom popcorn by ConAgra. Click here for purchasing information.
- Weaver Popcorn – Find a distributor of premium mushroom style popcorn (ask for “Caramel & Sweet”) in your state!
- Gold Medal Popcorn – Call 800-543-0862 to find a local dealer. Ask for Monster Mushroom popcorn.
- Discount Plastic Bags – You’ll want 1.5 mil flat poly bags. We use 9″ x 15″ and 9″ x 24″.
Online Festival Directories
- Fairs and Festivals Your Vendor Resource for Finding Fairs, Festivals, Craft Shows and More!
- Southern Festivals Festival listings for the south, including GA, FL, NC, SC, TN, VA and more!
- Festival Network Online Nationwide craft show, art fair, music festival and event guide.
- Craft Master News Show guide for artists, crafters and vendors. Mostly western states.
- Art and Craft Show Yellow Pages Comprehensive show directory for the Northeast and New England states.
- New England Craft Shows Mike and Pat’s Craft Fairs
- Show Me Kettle Korn brings a lot of love & the best ingredients out there. Let Pat & Frank POP for you their super delicious kettle corn – YUM! (314) 800-6697
- Born in a Barn Kettle Corn Meet Clay & Lynn, who “have popper, will travel” to pop their dangerously addicting kettle corn!
- J & J Kettle Korn Welcome to J & J Kettle Korn – it’s better than popcorn!
- MO Kettle Corn Quote: “MO Kettle Corn requires the very best quality and production out of our equipment. We are very pleased with our North Bend kettle and it has exceeded our expectations. We may have to purchase a second kettle in the near future.”Update, after the purchase of another machine: “I should be at 20,000 bags a month soon and will need additional equipment.”
Have a site you’d like to see posted here? Contact us with your information! Please include the name and nature of your business, your web address and why you’d like us to post your site.