Efficient. Safe. Easy to use.
Consistently produce a great product – fast! This powerhouse machine features hard-piped gas lines, an industry-leading gas safety system, a pre-heat oil station to shorten popping time, and a venting system to direct heat away from the operator. The brushed stainless steel is gorgeous, professional, and will never rust.
Kettle Corn Popping Machine Features:
- 100% type 304, stainless steel construction (not cheap aluminum) – it’s gorgeous and will never rust.
- Completely NSF Certified – not just the bowl. This is critical for passing many health department regulations (and post COVID, more important than ever).
- CSA approved:
- High output burner
- Advanced flow-interrupter safety valve
- Pilot burner
- Includes propane tank regulator and gauge with 10′ hose
- 160 quart, 12 gauge, custom-spun, type 304 stainless steel kettle results in consistent popping with less chance of having burnt kernels. The bowl’s spherical bottom requires less stirring effort for the operator, and is much easier to stir than 80 quart units.
- 5″ heavy duty wheels for easy transportation
- Spring assisted for easy dumping
- 2 year warranty (1 year on gas parts)
Kettle Corn Popping Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52.5″ x 37″ by 37″ high (oven box measures 34” x 34”)
- Weight: 185 pounds
- 12 gauge lid, 14 gauge oven box
View kettle corn equipment packages for pricing information.